Not just your regular landscaping and garden suppliers, we are all ‘about’ supplying quality products to our customers, providing a large range of products to complete your garden.
We pride ourselves on our top quality soils, mulches and ground covers with the best range in Bunbury. Add to this a range of paving – from Fremantle Stone and Atlas, kerbing, Link Edge edging and retaining products, pebbles, rocks, gravel & riverstone, our realistic “new generation” synthetic turf, pots & urns, water features, statues, garden ornaments and garden giftware.
Since our relocation we have also included a Landscape Garden Nursery with a range of landscape specific plants and advanced trees grown in the west so they are just right for our soils and climate.
Located in Bunbury area of Davenport (also know as Halifax), Bunbury Soils Ain’t Soils is here to help with professional advice and friendly service. Keeping gardens looking good all year round!
Soils Aint Soils offers customers much more than just soils:
- If you are concreting – we have brickies sand, blue metal and cement.
- If you are paving – we have sand and an assorted range of cement slabs and pavers.
- If you are retaining – we have limestone blocks, retaining walls and railway sleepers.
- If you are putting in a driveway – we have gravel road base, blue metal, pea gravel and limestone roadbase.
- If you are having a BBQ or just need to get warm – we have firewood. We also have a DIY Woodfired Ovens for sale.
- If you are building a pond or water feature- we have riverstone, donnybrook stone, assorted pebbles, limestone, pond products, pumps, lighting and water blades.
- If you are building a sandpit – we have screened white sand and sleepers or assorted sizes and colours in colorbond garden beds.
- If you need a new garden bed – we have colourbond garden beds in different shapes, heights and sizes or make your own with retaining walls or limestone blocks.
Simply put, Bunbury Soils Ain’t Soils has everything your garden needs, open 7 days a week with trained professionals ready to offer you helpful advice.
Delivery available (medium to large orders) or complimentary trailer use available.
Soils Ain’t Soils – for all your garden needs!
Spring – Summer
Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 3:30pm
Sunday 8:30am – 3pm
Public Holidays 8:30am – 3pm
Autumn – Winter
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 3:30pm
Sunday 8:30am – 2pm
Public Holidays 8:30am – 2pm
CLOSED Christmas Day; Boxing Day; New Years Day; Easter Friday
Please check our Facebook page for any short notice changes that may be posted