Soils Ain’t Soils Bunbury, as the name says – we are not just soils, we have a large range of quality garden and landscape products for the home gardener or tradie at competitive prices.
We pride ourselves on our top quality soils, mulches, compost, sands and ground covers with the biggest range in Bunbury.
Add to this a comprehensive range of paving – from Freo Stone and Atlas, Paving World and Newhaven.
We stock kerbing, Link Edge & Straightcurve edging, limestone retaining products, limestone blocks, pebbles, quartz, gravel & riverstone, and quality synthetic turf.
Since our relocation we have also included a Landscape Garden Nursery with a range of landscape specific plants and advanced trees grown in the west so they are just right for our soils and climate.
Located in Bunbury area of Davenport (also know as Halifax), Bunbury Soils Ain’t Soils is here to help with professional advice and friendly service. Keeping gardens looking good all year round!
Soils Ain’t Soils Bunbury offers customers much more than just soils:
- If you are concreting – we have brickies sand, blue metal and a range of bagged cement.
- If you are paving – we have sand and an assorted range of cement slabs and pavers.
- If you are retaining – we have limestone blocks, retaining walls and railway sleepers.
- If you are putting in a driveway – we have gravel road base, blue metal, pea gravel, laterite and limestone roadbase.
- If you are having a BBQ or just need to get warm – we have firewood.
- We also have a DIY Woodfired Ovens for sale with construction support available.
- If you are building a pond or water feature- we have riverstone, assorted pebbles, limestone, pond liner,
pond products, pumps, lighting and water blades.
- If you are building a sandpit – we have screened white sand and sleepers.
- If you need a new garden bed – we have colourbond garden beds in different shapes, heights and sizes or make your own with retaining walls or limestone blocks.
- Best of all we stock an stunning range of garden and giftware to suit any alfresco or garden. This includes statues, water features, wall art and hangings and privacy screens. A small range of pots are available at competitive prices.
- Fertilisers and composts come in a range of bulk or bagged products including dynamic lifter, blood & bone and bentonite clay. Bales of Pea Straw for mulching are also available.
Delivery available (medium to large orders) or complimentary trailer use available (conditions apply).
Soils Ain’t Soils – Don’t trust your garden to anyone else!
Open 7 days a week
Spring – Summer
Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 3:30pm
Sunday 8:30am – 3pm
Public Holidays 8:30am – 3pm
Autumn – Winter
Monday to Friday 7:00am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 3:30pm
Sunday 8:30am – 2pm
Public Holidays 8:30am – 2pm
CLOSED Christmas Day; Boxing Day; New Years Day; Easter Friday
Please check our Facebook page for any short notice changes that may be posted
Contact us by phoning 9725 6311
Location: 19 McCombe Road Davenport (Bunbury L.I.A)